Area of Special Interest: Paediatric Oncology, Immunotherapy & Targeted Therapy
- Consultant Medical Oncologist, Caritas Hospital, Thellakom
- Consultant Medical Oncologist, GG Hospital, Trivandrum
- Consultant Medical Oncologist, St. Thomas Hospital, Changanassery.
- Consultant, Department of Medical and Pediatric Oncology, KIMS, Trivandrum ( 2011-2018)
- Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology, AIMS, Kochi (2010-2011)
- Fellowship in Pediatric Oncology in Paediatric Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- ECMO from European Society of Medical Oncology
- DNB (Medical Oncology,) AIMS, Kochi
- MD (Internal Medicine,) SRMC, Chennai
- MBBS, Bangalore University
Dr. Boben Thomas is the Founder and Current Secretary of Trivandrum Oncology Club (TOC), Association of Medical and Pediatric Oncologists of Kerala (AMPOK) and Onco Nutrition Society of India (ONSI).He was the organizing secretary of the 38th ICON meeting conducted at Kochi in March 2018 and has organized several national and regional oncology CME’s.
Dr. Boben has several international publications in peer scientific journals to his credit. He was instrumental in establishing the first Medical Oncology, Hematology- Oncology, Pediatric Oncology and Stem Cell Therapy in the private sector in South Kerala. In addition to clinical work, he is also actively involved in several community oncology initiatives and is an active member of Swasti Foundation, Trivandrum.